Странице

уторак, 5. новембар 2013.

S.K.I.L.L - SPECIAL FORCE 2 REVIEW



Hi, I’m back after one month and I’m ready to begin. I hope you are ready too!
This days, I was heard about game called S.K.I.L.L and I typed that on YouTube but, before that, I seen trailer about game, it was amazing!
The game looks like it need to be a successor of CS 1.6 because the game has everything what CS 1.6 has, and much more expansions in every aspect of the game...
You can play online only, so you have to be careful when you doing most important things!







Let's review the main aspects of the game:
GRAPHICS: Looks like unreal 3 engine and that means that you need average machine to run game without problems. So, graphics are on middle level.
INTERFACE: In some games, beginners can't find what they want but in this case, interface is awesome for beginners and more experienced players.
GAMEPLAY: Very much look like CS 1.6 who released about 10 years ago, and that mean that are gameplay are probably the worst aspect in game, and needs to be upgraded.
INTERNET PLAY & SERVER CONNECTION: It's pretty good, not too many moments when your connection with server breaks up. Right now, until more gamers find this game and start to play, when servers will be full and, probably unresponsive it looks very good.


POSITIVE: graphics, interface, reborn of CS 1.6...
NEGATIVE: a little old gameplay, which looks like a game from 6-7 years ago...



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар